Hi everybody. I just wanted to share this link with you. 28th I e click, you can read some of the best short Christmas stories around. All in one amazing book! How awesome is that? Even better, you can download a digital copy on Amazon for only $2.99. And we love reviews so please be sure to rate our book on Amazon and Goodreads. Thanks and enjoy!
Hi everyone! Ready or not, the countdown to Christmas is on. 🎄🎅 🎁 But who says that the holiday season has to be cold? 💨 ⛄ If you are looking for a little ‘sizzle’ to your holiday Christmas list, 📚 then get ready for a soon to be released anthology filled with holiday cheer 🎉, love 💖, and more than a little heat. 🔥🔥🔥
Eight steamy romance stories featuring eight Soul Mate Publishing authors . . .
This Christmas season, Soul Mate Publishing and editor, Char Chaffin present Sizzle In The Snow: A Soul Mate Christmas Collection, an anthology which will soon be available on Amazon and Soul Mate Publishing. The featured authors and their stories include:
• Beth Carter http://bethcarter.com/, Santa Baby
• Amy Deason https://amydeason.wordpress.com/, Second Chances: A Christmas Story
• Crystal Firsdon http://crystalfirsdon.com/, ‘Twas the Crazy Night Before Christmas
• CD Hersh https://cdhersh.wordpress.com/, Kissing Santa
• Kim Hotzon http://kimhotzon.com/, The Snow Bird
• Ryan Jo Summers http://www.ryanjosummers.com/, Tamed by Christmas
• Tina Susedik http://www.tinasusedik.com/, Operation Santa
• Cheryl Yeko http://www.cherylyeko.com/, Christmas Eve Surprise
Get ready as we unveil new surprises with each newsletter, coming every ten days!
Check your inbox for each newsletter; inside you’ll find:
• great new recipes, tested and approved by the authors
• a sneak peek inside the favorite Christmas memories of each author
• decorating tips for the holidays
• homemade, DIY craft ideas. As the weather gets colder, spend an afternoon getting into the spirit of the season with your own homemade crafts! We’ll be featuring plenty of ideas to keep you entertained.
• an excerpt from each of our featured anthology stories
• a personalized Christmas card from the authors
• links to favorite holiday songs
• festive Christmas cocktails
Of course, as authors we love our readers, and we couldn’t pass up an opportunity to offer swag, free books, a grand prize and a personalized Christmas card from each author! Follow and join the author’s blogs!
We’ll be sending out newsletters beginning October 5th! Don’t miss our upcoming Facebook launch party with tons of goodies to give away! We’ll be announcing the date on the authors’ blogs, so stop by for a sneak peek of this wonderful collection!
Good morning all. For today’s Tuesday teaser, I talked with Tina. Wow, now that’s a mouthful. 😉 Seriously though, Tina Susedik is here today and teasing us with her steamy romance Riding for Love. Enjoy!
Eve Dayton, owner of a riding ranch, rose above her childhood past and overcame the emotional damage her boyfriend caused when he married another woman. Divorced Denton Johanson returns to his hometown to help convict the embezzling controller of the family business. When he runs into Eve, he realizes his feelings for her are still strong enough to try and win her back.
Can she believe his declaration to be part of her life again? Will she overcome the suspicion that he is part of the problem and accept his help in catching the culprits?
FUN FACT ABOUT TINA:
In my next book, Never With a Rich Man, there is a scene in a restaurant where the heroine has an accident with a bottle of steak sauce. This scene was taken from a true incident on my first date with a guy in college. I picked up a bottle of steak sauce and when I went to shake it, the lid flew off, spraying sauce all over the wall, my hair, my borrowed dress, and the table. I could have died. I had to go back to the dorm to shower and change clothes before we continued our date. The scene in the book is a precursor to the couple’s first love scene. In real life, I was just hoping my date would still be waiting for me after I’d cleaned up. We’ve been married now for 42 years! Guess he likes steak sauce.
Tina has been married for over forty years and lives in Wisconsin. After careers in accounting and teaching (not necessarily at the same time), she found her career in writing is what fulfills her the most. When not writing, she loves camping, hiking, photography, reading and playing with her five grandchildren.
She is a member of Romance Writers of America and Wisconsin Romance Writers of America.
She can be found on Amazon, Goodreads, Soul Mate Publishing and The Romantic Times websites.
Riding for Love: http://www.amazon.com/Riding-for-Love-ebook/dp/B00CLJD31Q
My Sexy Valentine: http://amzn.com/B00SSFM1OChttp://amzn.com/B00SSFM1OC
All I Want for Christmas is a Soul Mate: http://www.amazon.com/All-I-Want-Christmas-Soulmate-ebook/dp/B00GH2I458/
Facebook: Tina Susedik, Author