I made this for dinner tonight. My family LOVED it so I had to share.
WARNING: THIS IS NOT DIET FOOD!!
Cheesy Sour Cream Hamburger Hotdish
- 12 oz. package egg noodles, prepared
- 1 lb. hamburger
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ½ bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. diced garlic
- ½ tsp salt.
- 24 oz. jar pasta sauce
- 1 c. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- ⅔ c. Parmesan
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute the hamburger while breaking it up. Add the onion, bell pepper, garlic and salt and cook for 5 minutes until the hamburger is cooked through. Add the pasta sauce and mix well.
- In a small bowl, add the cream cheese and microwave for 1 minute.
- In a sprayed 9″x13″ dish, add the cooked egg noodles, sour cream, cream cheese and Parmesan. Mix until well combined. Add the hamburger mixture to the pan and stir until everything is loosely combined.
- Top with the shredded cheddar and Italian seasoning. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes, or until the hotdish is heated through. Serve immediately.