Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Bacon Cream Sauce
I love to try new recipes. Especially if they are:
This dish fits both requirements. And best of all, my family loves it too!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN:
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 TBS mayo
- 3 TBS shredded Parmasean cheese
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE:
- 3 slices of bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 TBS cream cheese
- 1 TBS shredded Parmasean cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Rinse chicken and dry so mayo will stick to it
- Baste the mayo onto chicken
- Top with shredded cheese
- Place in baking dish
- Bake uncovered 40-50 minutes
- When chicken has 10 minutes left, start your sauce
- Combine heavy cream and cream cheese into warm skillet, whisk until mixed thoroughly
- Add Parmasean and garlic powder. Whisk until smooth.
- Add some bacon but leave some for garnishing chicken
- Place chicken on plate and drizzle sauce over it.
- Add bacon and enjoy!