I love banana pudding. Its sweet and delicious and so simple to make.
- 2 bags Vanilla Wafers
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 oz.) box French Vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
- Line the bottom of a 13×9 inch inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!