Whether you believe in this or not, its still interesting to read. And just think, at one time someone obviously believed in these. They must have had a reason……
- If no one speaks at the table during dinner on Halloween, spirits will come to the table.
- If you are a single woman and you put Rosemary under your pillow on Halloween night, you will dream of your future husband.
- If you want to know if you will have a long life, on Halloween night you have to make an unbroken apple peel, which will estimate how long you will live, the longer the peel is, the longer you’ll live.
- To know the first letter of your future spouse, carve an apple in a long strip, then toss it over your shoulder and turn around the peel will land on the shape of the first letter of your future spouse.
- Single women get in front of a mirror in a darkened room and stare at it. This way they could see the face of their future husband, but if their destiny is die before get married , a skull will appear in the mirror.
- You will have good luck if on the night before Halloween you sleep facing south.
HALLOWEEN MYTHS ABOUT GOOD LUCK
- You find on your way a piece of coal and you pick it up.
- If you hear a cat sneeze, you will be lucky.
- A robin flies inside your house.
- You put a dress on inside out.
- If the top if your head itches, you will have good luck
- Another good luck sign is if you sneeze three times before breakfast.
- If you dream of a white cat, you will be a lucky person.
HALLOWEEN MYTHS ABOUT BAD LUCK
- If you see a white cat on Halloween, you will have bad luck.
- If you see over your left shoulder,and you see the new moon, is another sign of bad luck.
- On Halloween, you will have bad luck if you get off bed using the left foot.
- If you listen to three hoots of an owl
- Don’t open inside of your house or building an umbrella or you will have a bad luck day.
- Don’t put your shirt inside out,because is bad luck.
- A bad luck sign is to heard the crow of a rooster at night.
- If you want to avoid bad luck on Halloween, don’t sing before breakfast or cry before dinner.