My family loves meatloaf so when I saw this, I realized that it went “hand-hand” with their appetite.
3. Main course: Baked Human Hand
- 500 gr minced meat
- 100 gr yellow cheese
- 1 carrot
- 2 medium onions
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- can be served with mashed potatoes
- Boil the eggs and then grate them. Chop one of the onions, as well as the carrot and mix them with the minced meat, eggs and spices. Grease a baking tin and put the mixture in it. Shape it like a hand. Put half of the other onion on the end of the hand to look like a bone. The rest of the onion can be used for fingernails.
- Bake the hand for 30 minutes at 200 C (400 F). When it’s almost done, take it out and cover it with thin slices of yellow cheese. Continue baking until the cheese looks crunchy.
- Just wait to see the faces of your family members or guests when you serve them a human hand for dinner (evil laugh).